We all know having a great looking web site is a must. The rest of your content should also reinforce your brand image as well as look professional and consistent with the rest of your site. Paying attention these style details gives your potential clients confidence that you’re committed to your business.
We created Assessment Generator to make it easy to create assessments that reflect your brand and the styling of the rest of your site. Here are some quick tips to take advantage of those features to make great, professional-looking assessments:
- Use your own logo and colors to add your branding to your assessment. This color guide can help you use your brand’s colors to achieve the desired effect. Don’t know the hex codes for your logo’s colors? Use a tool like Chrome’s ColorPick Eye Dropper plugin to get the hex code from any web image.
- OR… you can use one of these color palette generators to come up with a new look for your assessment
- Use sliders for Scale 1-5 or 1-10 questions instead of buttons. Here’s an example:
- Visually separate your questions with a horizontal line. Use this menu option to add a horizontal line when adding each question:
- OR… you can choose to separate your questions with alternating colors:
- Use a larger font size for your assessment. We recommend using a minimum font size of 14 for best results.
- Check out our sample assessments page for some style examples. Also, don’t miss this sample assessment which demonstrates each type of question on offer.
Log into your account today and create your own beautiful assessment. And if you need any help, please don’t hesitate to ask.