Assessments can be used to engage your website visitors who want to know more about what services you have to offer.
Having your website visitors “test themselves” without obligation:
- Demonstrates your expertise in the topic and establishes your credibility.
- Provides something of value to the prospect for free, through the feedback you provide in your assessment. The prospect will be more likely to engage with you in the future if they’ve already received value from you.
- Provides you with information about the prospect, which you can use to focus your marketing efforts.
Transform your intake forms into complete online assessments. Your prospect’s results will be scored automatically and their detailed results can be sent to your prospects via email, provided in a printable report, and/or shown online in their browser.
Continue the conversation and suggest appropriate next steps for your prospect or client by integrating your assessment with your autoresponder sequence based upon their score.
Here are 7 ways our clients use assessments to support their business:
- Career Coaching. Evaluate where clients could best use your services to jumpstart their career.
- Employee Evaluation. Screen your potential employees to determine whether they have the skills (or personality) to fit well into your company culture. Help current employees demonstrate any new abilities by letting them take assessments several times a year.
- Business Consulting. Discover which business areas need most improvement to become best in class.
- Customer Service. Ask customers how well your service has helped them achieve their goals.
- Personal Counseling. Gauge where your prospects are in their relationships, what issues they are facing, what their goals are for better relationships.
- Real Estate. Determine the type of residence (& price range) that is ideal for your prospective client.
- Fitness Coaching. Learn a new client’s preferred styles of exercise, his/her motivation & communication preferences, and their fitness goals.
There are many ways to use assessments in almost any type of business.
Contact us to learn how assessments can help take your business to the next level!
Better yet, sign up for your FREE test drive today!