With Assessment Generator you can share your assessment on Facebook. Your prospects can also share their assessment results (and your assessment!) with their Facebook friends.
These capabilities make for a potent combination.
Your assessment can go VIRAL on Facebook, building your brand recognition and generating new leads for your business.
Here’s how to do it…
Customize Your Assessment For Social Media
Add your logo and description to customize your assessment for social media:
1) In the Assessment Generator editor select “Edit Customization” from the bottom of the page:
2) Enter your assessment description in the box as shown (found towards the bottom of the page) and add your branding by uploading your logo:
3) Be sure to select the save button when you’ve finished:
Allow Your Prospects to Share Their Assessment Results
Allow your prospects to share their assessment results with their Facebook friends…
1) Select “Edit Results” from the bottom of the page in the Assessment Generator editor:
2) At the bottom of the page is an option to “Allow user to share results on Facebook”. Check this box and personalize the text as desired:
3) Click the save button when you’re finished:
Posting Your Assessment to Facebook
Publish your assessment on Facebook…
1) Select “Add to Site” from the dropdown menu:
2) Then find your assessment URL at the bottom of the page:
3) Copy and paste your assessment URL into a new Facebook post window (along with some text as desired), select the Post/Publish button and — voilà — your assessment is on social media!
And that’s it!
Your assessment is now shared with your Facebook audience and your prospects can easily tell their friends all about it.