Understand Your Users and Tailor Your Marketing
Understanding your customers and speaking directly to them as individuals is a key element to a successful marketing campaign. With Assessment Generator you can use quizzes, assessments, and surveys to understand your users and provide them with the content and products most likely to meet their needs.
For example, you might have some products tailored to newcomers who need basic information to get going, and other more advanced offerings to help experienced customers get the most from your product or service.
You can design an assessment to figure out who those users are and provide the right content for them. This helps you present the right products and services to the users who need them. And by not presenting irrelevant content, your users will know that you understand them and their needs, individually.
Two Ways to Present Customized Content Based on Assessment Results
If you’ve used Assessment Generator before, you already know that you can create custom content for your users based on how they score on your assessment.
We’ve just introduced an exciting new feature for our advanced and private label users that allows you take this a step further by automatically directing your users to the webpage of your choice after they complete their assessment. Here’s how it works:
After your user submits their responses to your assessment or survey, Assessment Generator calculates their score, just like before. Then, instead of emailing their results or showing them on-screen, they’re directed to the webpage that you decide on based on their score.
How to Set it Up
Setting up this new feature is easy – here’s how:
- Log into your Assessment Generator account and find the assessment you wish to use.
- In the Actions menu, select Edit Scoring or Edit Types
- Edit the type (for type-based assessments) or the score explanation (for simple assessments)
- Select the “Redirect to URL” checkbox
- Enter the desired URL in the “Final URL Destination” field
A few notes about this feature:
- This feature is only available with our Advanced and Private Label accounts. If you have a Basic or Free account and wish to use this feature, follow the “upgrade” link that you will see on this page.
- For a type based assessment the process is very similar, but the screenshots above will look slightly different.
- If you have a “Final URL Destination” set up for your assessment as a whole in Edit Assessment -> Edit Results, the score or type specific URL redirects described above will be used instead.
As always, if you have any questions about this or any other feature of your Assessment Generator account, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
The Assessment Generator Team