Fun Quizzes are the latest rage on Facebook – have you noticed?
Now you can use Assessment Generator to let your assessment takers share your assessments – imagine when your contacts in FaceBook share your assessment with their friends and their friends share – wow!
What will that get you? More people will want to take your survey and share it with their friends. Here are some ideas for fun quizzes:
- Quizzes for teens
- Quizzes for parents
- Personality quiz
- Nutrition quiz
- Music quiz
- Art quiz
You probably have great ideas for quizzes that would engage your customers. Here’s how to add a facebook share button to your assessment!
Set Up Your Assessment for Sharing
This is what allows Facebook and other social media platforms to automatically add nicely formatted links to posts. You’ve probably seen them:
All you need to do is provide an image and a description. Here’s how:
- Log into your Assessment Generator account. If you don’t have an account, create a free trial account now!
- Click the Actions menu and select Edit Assessment for the assessment that you want to change.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Edit Customization.’
- Near the bottom of the Edit Customization page, you’ll see fields where you can add or change your social media image and description:
- Add a description of your assessment. Facebook displays the first 300 characters of your description, which is about 3 lines of text.
- Upload an image for your assessment. The image must be at least 200 x 200 pixels or Facebook will not use it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Now comes the fun part!
Try Out Your Assessment
- In Assessment Generator, click the Actions menu and select Add to Site. Copy the link shown in the text box at the bottom of the page, titled URL of Your Assessment:
- Open the Facebook Sharing Debugger.
- Paste the assessment URL into the text field in the debugger and push the “Debug” button.
- Take a look at the “Link Preview.” If it looks good, congratulations, you can move on to the next step, adding share buttons to your assessment.
- If it’s missing your image or description, click ‘Scrape Again.’ Check your assessment to make sure you saved your changes. If it’s still not working, contact us – we’re always happy to help!
Add a Share Button to Your Assessment
Get the Code
- Open the Facebook Share Button Configurator.
- Enter the URL of the page you would like to share in the “URL to Share” field. This is the same URL you used in the Facebook debugger. You can find it in your Assessment Generator account under Action->Add to Site.
- Choose the layout and size of the button.
- Click the “Get Code” button
- Select the “Iframe” tab and copy the code shown
Add the Code to Your Assessment
- In your Assessment Generator account, find your assessment and click Actions->Edit Assessment
- At the bottom of the page, click “Edit Results”
- Find the “Results Header” box and click on the “Source” button
- Paste the code from Facebook into the box. The code can be by itself, or in addition to other content.
- Preview your assessment, and you should see the share button on your results page.
You can add the share button to any of the fields in assessment generator that allow HTML formatting. For example, you could add it to your assessment footer to have it show on every page.
If you need help, please contact us!
Don’t have an account? Try Assessment Generator for free today!