People love tangible results – and they love to receive their results immediately – we are in the era of instant gratification. So to help you come up with ideas for providing your customers and clients what they want, here are seven ways to use assessments.
- Include an assessment as a bonus with your products and programs to increase their value. This works really great when selling coaching programs.
- Give away a free self-assessment on your web site to build your mailing list. You can even give instant feedback from every option question.
- Send an assessment to your clients before a coaching session as a way to decide what to focus on during your next call with them. This also works great when deciding what to focus on during group meetings, group coaching sessions, and teleseminars.
- Set up a series of assessments to send to your clients at certain intervals during their coaching to help them instantly see gaps in their progress so that they can start to make important changes before they continue down the wrong path too long and so that you can help with their changes.
- Sell your assessments to your coaching clients for passive income.
- Use the assessment you created as your joint venture product trade.
- One of the very best – ask potential clients to complete an assessment, then discuss the results during a free strategy session. This is extremely powerful for gaining the confidence of the potential client.
I know, this looks like a lot of work, time and effort, but the good news is that you can get 25 Ready-Made Life, Business and Career Self-Assessments:
We’ve had comments like, “I’ve had the Coachablity Test Assessment on my website for years and it just keeps bringing in customers.”
Watch for more great ideas coming your way! If you want to know more, we’d love to talk with you! Contact us. Our support and help is always free. We are a team of highly experienced online business managers, developers and customer support.